You're sitting in the locker room. Black and white posters on the wall. Legends like Frank Zane and Dave Draper are looking at you. Remember? This men's classic sweatpants will take you back to the bodybuilding roots.
Remember why you started.
We combined the design of the past with our modern technologies so that each NEBBIA piece meets the requirements and needs of today's hard-working men. We added polyamide to the cotton, which will make you experience even more productive training! Sweatpants are slightly narrowing around the calves. There is a rubber waistband to make sure that the sweatpants stay in place during exercise.
Golden Era sweatpants bear the heritage of The Olympia - the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. We also did not forget about adding practical smart pockets and the iconic NEBBIA lampas with the logo of Mr Olympia.
No shortcuts. Only 100% commitment and hard work. Keep up what you started!
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
1965 is a new men’s collection by NEBBIA that has a very special meaning. It’s made in collaboration with Mr Olympia, the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. Inspired by its heritage, we worked together with the top athletes to uncover the secrets of real champions and transform them into clothing. This collection will take you back to the golden age of bodybuilding, to the year when it all started. With 1965, we celebrate the golden era and Mr Olympia legends throughout history. And now you can celebrate with us, too! Embody the hard work and dedication of these bodybuilding icons and pay tribute to your fitness journey.
- Loose fit
- Solid abrasion resistant material
- Retro design inspired by the golden era of bodybuilding
- NEBBIA lampas with Mr Olympia logo
- Narrow patent around the calves
- With imitation of the slit
- Solid rubber waistband
- Practical pockets on both sides
- Breathable and comfortable material
- Loose cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Material: 96% cotton, 4% polyamide
Take care of your clothes and your planet
- Wash at the maximum temperature 40°C with clothing of the same color, do not leave in water
- Iron at the maximum temperature 110°C without steam
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recycle or gift if no longer needed :)