This tank top with a champion design is a must have for any bodybuilder and bodybuilding lover. Thanks to the classic retro cut, you'll immediately experience a vivid return to the legendary Muscle Beach. In an instant, you'll find yourself next to legends like Robby Robbinson and Frank Zane.
Remember why you started.
The tank top is the embodiment of your beginnings. From the cotton material to the print - every detail of the tank top will remind you of the reasons and goals that led you to the gym for the first time. The print of the legendary year 1965 and the NEBBIA logo is in a retro arched shape. The colours and the iconic "Mr.O" logo on the back refer to Mr Olympia - the most prestigious bodybuilding competition. The entire collection was created in collaboration with The Olympia.
No shortcuts. Only 100% commitment and hard work. Keep up what you started!
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
1965 is a new men’s collection by NEBBIA that has a very special meaning. It’s made in collaboration with Mr Olympia, the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. Inspired by its heritage, we worked together with the top athletes to uncover the secrets of real champions and transform them into clothing. This collection will take you back to the golden age of bodybuilding, to the year when it all started. With 1965, we celebrate the golden era and Mr Olympia legends throughout history. And now you can celebrate with us, too! Embody the hard work and dedication of these bodybuilding icons and pay tribute to your fitness journey.
- Mr Olympia logo on the back
- Loose fit for maximum freedom of movement
- Breathable and soft material
- Extra flexibility thanks to added elastane
- Retro print with red lines
- Secret applique “Remember why you started”
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
Take care of your clothes and your planet
- Wash at the maximum temperature 40°C with clothing of the same color, do not leave in water
- Iron at the maximum temperature 110°C without steam
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recycle or gift if no longer needed :)