Chalk hands. Sweat running down your forehead. The rumble of your dumbbells carried as an echo in the gym. Are you ready for another REP? Definitely yes in these classic shorts! The new NEBBIA shorts are the embodiment of your beginnings.
Remember why you started.
Legend-approved shorts have been developed for demanding and hard-working men. We have combined the design of the past with modern technologies. They are made of breathable cotton and polyamide. This adds elasticity and the ability to better wick away sweat and moisture. A rubber waistband with laces, loose fit and slightly arched hem make the shorts a must have for your training.
No shortcuts. Only 100% commitment and hard work. Keep up what you started!
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
1965 is a new men’s collection by NEBBIA that has a very special meaning. It’s made in collaboration with Mr Olympia, the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. Inspired by its heritage, we worked together with the top athletes to uncover the secrets of real champions and transform them into clothing. This collection will take you back to the golden age of bodybuilding, to the year when it all started. With 1965, we celebrate the golden era and Mr Olympia legends throughout history. And now you can celebrate with us, too! Embody the hard work and dedication of these bodybuilding icons and pay tribute to your fitness journey.
POWER CHECK APPROVED
✔️ 10,000 squats
✔️ 10,000 deadlifts
✔️ 10,000 push-ups
The POWER CHECK product is guaranteed to withstand maximum load and hundreds of workouts. Proven by tests carried out by Mr. Olympia champions from all over the world! Find out more.
- Solid abrasion resistant material
- NEBBIA lampas with Mr Olympia logo
- Rounded ends revealing elaborate thighs
- Rubber waistband with laces
- Practical pockets on both sides
- Breathable and comfortable material
- Loose fit for maximum freedom of movement
- Material: 96% cotton, 4% polyamide
Take care of your clothes and your planet
- Wash at the maximum temperature 40°C with clothing of the same color, do not leave in water
- Iron at the maximum temperature 110°C without steam
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recycle or gift if no longer needed :)